Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wow, you're wrong.

You know how adults think they know what's going on with a group of teenagers and decide to lecture you about it, and you're sitting there, blinking stupidly, and you have NO idea what they're talking about. In other words, Sunday School was REALLY fun today. -_- I guess the majority of us don't really get into worship, and it's assumed that it's because we're in conflict with others.
I'm thinking it has to do with the worship team.
So that wasn't very fun. And they ended EARLY, so I had to wait in the cold for my brother.
On the bright side, we didn't have to sing!!!
I suppose that makes me a really horrible person.
The end of the year is coming so fast!!! We're already discussing ASB budget for next year (and possibly the next four years as well!!!), the end of the year awards assembly, sophomore classes, and FRESHMAN!!!
So now I'm worried about getting a date for a dance that's two months away. Brilliant.
I don't even have a dress.
Is it really sad that a junior high dance is more nerve-wracking than being in charge of several assemblies?
The Princess Diaries Sims: Helen had TWINS, which doesn't exactly follow the book AT ALL, but thankfully one of them was a boy, so I named him Rocky (of course). The other was Rose, because I remember Mr. Gianini wanting to name his daughter that.
The Greeks would want me to go to NYU.

No comments: