Sunday, March 23, 2008

Which tastes better, the bunny or the egg?

Personally, I say bunny.
Hey, this is my 800th post.
Inventory: two chocolate-covered marshmallow bunnies, two fudge-filled bunnies, a 30% cacao Lindt bunny, a Russel Stover solid white chocolate bunny, two Almond Joy Eggs.
The Lindt bunny was probably the best thing I've ever tasted. Mmmm.
I love Macy's. I got this shirt dressy top and it doesn't look half bad.
Yay, now that I have bangs, the blonde streak is gone! Well, mostly gone. Sort of gone.
The service was really good today. Short, though. :O What a concept. Two girls danced to a song Heidi wrote. The baby in the front row with her fist in her mouth was a little distracting, among other things, but in a good way.
Just finished volume 1 in the Faith Thomas series by Stephanie Perry Moore, and it's really good!! It was a little corny in places, but most of the time it was like, wow! Christian fiction that's realistic with relatable characters that LIKE BOYS!!! "Hello, my name is Trevor Fish. Would you like to dance?" Only how did Joy do a complete 180 and suddenly become a lovely person to be around?
The model for that book has to be way older than 14. At first I thought Faith Thomas was a real person.

No comments: