Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Vans reminiscent of Oggy

EEEE I HAVE NEW SHOES!!! How positively girly of me to say. Whatever. I love them. They're my first pair of Vans: black with pink puppies. And I bought some jeans, so now I actually have stuff to wear. I don't care if it's stereotypical of women or demeaning to our gender, but I love shopping. It's therapuetic. We also bought stuff for my dad. I picked out a shirt AND tie for him, but I really don't think he liked it. Oh well.
Yeah. That's basically all I did today, besides read "The Magician's Nephew" and ravage a package of White Rabbits. I can't wait to wear my new shoes. And jeans. But there was this amazing belt I saw and now I can't find it. It's the phantom belt. I saw that one girl eyeing it enviously as I admired it the last time I was in there. I bet she took it.
Sims 2 Stuff Pack: Teen Style? Looks amazing. I haven't actually created a teen character yet. Or an elder. I'll add one to my brand new neighborhood. I think I'll create a Harry Potter family, but I'm torn: create him as a teen, or create him married to Ginny already with a family? Time will tell, I guess....

6 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I know I feel bad about being stereotypically girly too, but shopping is undeniably fun.

Lauren said...

I KNOW!!! I always find myself talking in a loud high-pitched voice whenever I go shopping, too. Well, louder and higher-pitched than usual.

RRock_With_It said...

Lol, my sister and I get going and everyone can hear us. It kind of escalates.

Lauren said...

I swear, all girls do it. Lol, I go shopping with my mom, and everyone stares cuz I'm so loud.

RRock_With_It said...

Yeah you can tell a girl's excitement level by the pitch of her voice. Makes you think that someone's dying, but apparently they were just happy to see each other.

Lauren said...

Lol, I love it when girls are like, "Omg!!!" and they saw the person 2 hours ago.