Friday, January 18, 2008

3 day weekend...who cares about the 60's?

I love assemblies. The MLK was splendid. The powerpoint was pretty effective and our speeches went well. I had my doubts about the new diversity monument, but it turned out really cool. I love this shirt. YOUnity.
So I finally got my ASB picture retaken. But it turns out I didn't even NEED my ASB T-shirt. Lies, lies.
I love pep band. So great. Only "Another One Bites the Dust" isn't that great. Not so fun to play.
OMG, I finally got "Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports". I'm waiting to read it. The fourth one comes out in March!! w00t!
I can spell 'youtube' now!
I DO NOT like Robert Plant.
Math is okay. When I understand.
Skipping science? Pretty cool. I hope Mr. Barry excuses my absence, though. I hate the pink slips. And I had to skip for ASB reasons, not because I wanted to smoke pot with my friends.
Dogs are nice. That one was, too.

No comments: