Monday, January 21, 2008

You don't even know!

There are some things that 15 hasn't quite changed, but it's all good. Heh. My mom, trying to learn my innermost secrets. She doesn't even know.
Cheesecake Factory is pretty cool.
Bacon sandwiches sound really good.
I'm rereading the Harry Potter series. AGAIN. On book 2, and almost done.
Aargh, so I bought this book at Barnes and Nobles, and I'd heard it was pretty good and trendy and what not, but I read the first chapter, and it's so annoying. "Freshmen year? Omg! Best day eva!" Which is exactly how I talk. But the plot is so obvious: two best friends grow apart because the bubbly, extroverted blonde (Marnie) becomes popular, and her loser, shy, brunette friend (Nola) becomes a nerd. -_-
I'm proud to play the trombone, for various reasons. Hee.
This is the coolest Sims 2 music video I've ever seen.

No comments: