Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Muffin of misery

Aujourd'hui est mon anniversaire!!! J'ai quinze ans. Je ne donne pas une fete pour mon anniversaire.
I love school! And I'm so glad it didn't snow today! My mom and I took muffins to jazz band. Partly because they're delicious. And partly to make a point.
I sort of really like the song "My Friend of Misery". I used to hate it. Why is that? Dunno.
Oh, and "Struggle Within".
Monica is a cool kid. I'm sort of understanding science, though I don't really listen all the time. Mr. Henrichsen got a new windbreaker...but he needs to gain at least 100 pounds for it to fit.
Lol, "American Idol" was on last night, and it was pretty intense. The first guy was SOOO good, and I hope he wins, but he probably won't seeing as only the beautiful people make it past the first round. And what happened to Melinda last year? She easily had the most talent. And LaToya London of season 3? What happened to her? She also should have won. The Star Wars girl scared the crap out of me. And she was REALLY ANNOYING. That one Alexis girl was high.
Do do do. I'm seeing a big difference between last year and this year. I don't know, it's just weird to me. Nice, though. Freshman year is pretty much amazing.
Amanda wrote a really cool story about Dan the Racist. Only she changed his name from Rudy to Dan!!! "I'll be C, for Charlie! You can be A for Allen. There's no 'T' in 'Chad', Trevor, so you can be 'H' for homo." "Aw man!"

No comments: