Thursday, January 03, 2008

I can feel you all around me

I heard that song on the radio the other day, and I sort of liked it, but for the most part it way got on my nerves.
Yay, wearing new jeans as well as shoes. You have no idea how GOOD it feels to be able to slip off my shoes whenever, instead of wearing stupid Converse that take forever to lace up. They're really comfortable, too. If I'd known that, I would've bought a pair a LONG time ago, instead of writing them off as "emo shoes" while I was secretly obsessed with them.
Mr. Henrichsen was at school today. He's not bad as a teacher, but I miss Mr. Campbell. I understood the text, though, which is new. I guess taking notes does help? I understood math, too. This is definitely a bad omen, but it was pretty fun. We had to figure out how some teacher in Alaska could do math tricks. Pretty shweet.
Pre-AP was pretty cool, because we didn't have to do any work, but we had to listen to a guest speaker, which was pretty unbearable. :P He was very confusing and I couldn't really see any point in his coming. First he was telling us that you need to stick with school, then he told us that school doesn't matter because you need to work hard, and working hard you can do anything, but THEN he said none of that mattered cuz life sucks. Um, WHAT???
They made Thursdays 5 minutes longer. That doesn't seem like a long time, but those were some pretty agonizing 5 minutes. I was all done with my science notes at 12:30, but thanks to the extra 5 minutes, I had to take even more. Curse you.
So science AND math homework, but it's easy, and someone found "Congo" for me. How nice. I'd been wanting to read it over break, but I guess I left it at school. All right then. I'm still on page 79, lol.

No comments: