Friday, January 11, 2008

I need to pee and my arm hurts.

Just keeping it simple.
5 MORE DAYS.
Hurry up, Hannah Montana!
ROFL I got a Toothtunes toothbrush. It plays "Best of Both Worlds", which makes me laugh hysterically. It's sort of lame, because instead of going into the keychange, they just repeat the same chorus over and over. Way obvious.
I do it my way!! YOW!
I wanted to buy the Pooh Bears with the rubber outfits, but I don't have any money. I'll get some pretty soon, though. As soon as I do, I'm running to Skateland and buying 15 of those things. So cute.
Avril Lavigne is my alter ego?
Okay, the first time I went to OEFC's youth group, I cried for like 20 minutes cuz I was so freaking nervous. So last night, I was going to go, but I started getting really nervous, and begging my mom to let me stay home, so that by the time I got to the church, I was freaking out. Yeah. Ended up turning around and going home and watching "King of Queens" all night long.
Little Debbie Double Chocolate Swiss Rolls. BUY SOME.
A bunch of my friends went home sick. :(
I passed the math quiz! 11/13!!
Then Connor was all, "13/13!!"
-_-
Connor, Kevin, and I want to make a trio for solo ensemble. We're planning on playing an arrangement of "Winnie the Pooh". I forgot the words. Something about a "tumbly, tumbly, silly bear".

5 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I've felt that way before too. The first time I went to a youth group it was huge and I felt way awkward.

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Argh, I hate that feeling. I'm seriously considering not going so I never have to be the new kid.

RRock_With_It said...

It might be easier if you went with someone you met in sunday school.

Lauren said...

I've never been to Sunday School either.