Sunday, January 20, 2008

But over 5 million people have switched to Vonage?

I think I'm an uptalker. No, seriously.
That's not really a bad thing, but if it means I sound like that lady on the Vonage commercial, I might just kill myself. She would always smile in that infuriating way and she had way ugly bangs.
Aaargh. The youngest child in the family should not be able to tattle. Especially if they're over the age of 10. But youngest children of all ages seem to get away with tattling and crocodile tears more often than not.
Oldest children: Grow up to be control-freaks.
Middle children: Grow up to be mopey Eeyore-like adults.
Youngest children: Grow up to be spoiled, dependent adults.
So I'm on the right track.
It's hard having a people-person as a mom when you yourself are semi-antisocial. Right. 6 people were killed on Christmas Eve and I'm bemoaning my mother's wish for me to attend youth group.
I guess I'm in a bad mood today.
I did watch a good movie last night, though. "The Terminal" with Tom Hanks is SOOO amazing. Tom Hanks is one of the coolest actors on the planet. I loved the little Indian guy, and Emerson from "Pushing Daisies" was in it. I don't get how Enriquez and Doris got married, because she didn't even know him, yet she agrees to his marriage proposal. "She's a Trekkie!" So Catherine Zeta-Jones was basically a nympho? So not worth it. You can do better, Victor. I thought, when Gupta started running towards the plane, he was on some sort of suicide mission.
If you've never seen a 70-year-old Indian man running toward a jet, you have not lived.

10 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Your hair wood look amazing dyed blue.

RRock_With_It said...

*would

RRock_With_It said...

Sorry that was really random, but I've been thinking about hair dye a lot.

Lauren said...

It would involve a LOT of bleach.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah, and you'd have to use 40 volume. Which is damaging, more so than all the other volumes sold to the public.

Lauren said...

Wow. That's comforting. Whatever, I've always wanted to look like Gerard Way.

RRock_With_It said...

Lol. The "goth ghost."
Guess what? I got braces! That's not really exciting, though. They hurt.

Lauren said...

:O No ways! What color are they? Or is your dentist a Nazi who doesn't believe in color? Midol or Ibuprofen help with the pain. But not milk. :P

RRock_With_It said...

They are purple in celebration of my not-yet-dyed-purple hair. They never hurt that much though. I lived.

RRock_With_It said...

Milk?