Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I want to be forever young.

Aaargh I kind of hate that song. Whenever I hear it on Jack or something, I keep thinking of Mormon dances and Napoleon Dynamite.
A snow day!!! I was so convinced it wasn't going to be one (I've stopped looking out my window in case of disappointment). But it was. Yeaaaah.
I shouldn't be this excited, but I'm planning on making a new Sims 2 neighborhood full of Princess Diaries characters. Eeee. Sooo much drama. Only I'm not sure where everyone's going to live, because Mia has a million friends and I don't want to create individual families for all of them. I'm thinking JP, Ling Su, Perin, Lana, Josh, and Tina will all live with Principal Gupta.
At least I'm not making a Harry Potter neighborhood. Where would all the Weasleys live? Although Fred IS dead now, and Percy, Bill, and Charlie no longer live at home....
I just realized that George married Angelina, who I always thought would end up with Fred. Doesn't that make her off limits? No respect for the dead.

No comments: