Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hee hee heeeeeee, now I know why it's my favorite song!!

Wow. My favorite songs are often prophetic. Let's hope this one will be....
"Um, hi, I don't know your name, but I couldn't help but notice that you're really beautiful and I'm sort of in love with you."
Ha ha ha. That would be amazing.
That so reminds me of the part where Vanessa meets that bartender in "Gossip Girl". Awww, so cute.
I read "Wolfcry" and it was not bad. The ending was weirdish. Well, I say weird because it conflicted with my morality, but honestly I just wanted both characters to be happy at the end. And it was pretty predictable; how could they not end up together? [Spoiler warning]: I don't know, though. Is abdicating your throne and running off with a girl a real solution? It worked, and it seemed right, and she found rulers for both thrones (Salem, a cool kid, and Sive, a not so cool kid), but I don't know. It seemed way sad. And her parents were way mean about it. It was kind of weird, because I wouldn't have thought of that as a solution. But I guess Amelia Atwater-Rhodes is different. "If you can't decide which guy to marry...abdicate and marry a girl!" [/Spoiler Warning]
The next one, "Wyverhail", came out recently (I think), but it doesn't look good. Hai, my LEAST favorite character, has to take the throne. Whaaaaaaaat? What happened to Salem? Dang. He's going to die. Or something. I HATE HAI.
DUDE my birthday was so amazing. I got a new stereo!!! With an Ipod-dock!!! Yay! I also have an *sparkly* emo sweater and some new pajamas. w00t.
I'm thinking about making an Avalon playlist.
Ugh, school was not so good today. I don't know why I suck so much at math!!! I got a 62% on the last test!!! Aaargh!! Everyone says I have test anxiety, but isn't their some anxiety involved with that? I NEVER feel anxious for tests. Even if I haven't studied, I feel confident. I took that math test, I only left 2 questions blank, but the rest I KNEW. I KNEW the answers.
And I got 19 questions wrong.
Crap.
So I got really emo, but I have really cool friends that cheered me up, and Mr. Faxon gave me the trombone part for "Another One Bites the Dust", so hey.

No comments: