Friday, February 01, 2008

Shocking things can be rather shocking

AAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVE PRINCESS DIARIES SIMS!! I haven't moved anyone in yet, because I hate redecorating houses (or rather, I love it, but it takes SO LONG), and I haven't started working on the epic neighborhood story, but things are going good with the families I do have moved in. Helen and Philippe started out married, but broke up, and I'm trying to get Grandmere and Lars to move in with him. Mr. Gianini got Helen pregnant, so they're getting married, and Mia and Michael are going steady. Lilly and Mia are best friends, JP has a crush on Mia, but Lilly and Boris haven't met yet. Phew. I can't wait to see what lil Rocky looks like.
OMG I actually made the basketball team!!! They posted a list right after practice on Wednesday and I was on it!!! Sweet! Nobody has to quit to make room for me now! I'm pretty excited, but I missed practice yesterday, so I'll probably pay for it today.
Viking Jazz Festival = boring. There was this one high school that was really good, but the other bands weren't worth watching, so we just acted retarded and ate Paul's snackums (which is pretty much the most amazing word ever). Then there was a lot of fuss about the secret pocket, which was in his PANTS.
I heart Atreyu.
And Patrick Stump.
Patrick Stump Sim??
'twould be amazing.
Agh. I need a new word besides "amazing".
They extended the semester till Monday. :P Lame. Amanda's schedule got all screwed up and now she's switching out of English and getting a new lunch, so I'll practically NEVER see her. Dang.

No comments: