Sunday, December 04, 2005

Yellow fever

Actually, I don't have yellow fever like in that freaky book "Epidemic" or whatever, but I do have a cold and boy do I feel great. Note the extreme sarcasm. I was actually looking forward to today, which is rare, knowing me (I'm not exactly optimistic, no matter what those psychology books say. Oh yeah, did you know the word "psycho" is in "psychology"? Hitchcock would be pleased.). Seriously, tho. 1. Youth Group 2. Amber was going to lend me Eldest! 3. Wait, never mind, can't put that down. His name, anyways.
The thing that makes me mad is my mom let me stay home from church, but then she's all, "Oh, that means you can't come to youth group." (how come that's never the case for my older brother?) REST WILL DO ME GOOD! I'LL BE WELL BY THEN! NYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Not only that, I had to pass the time by watching "Ever After" (once I got to the weird horse-costume party scene, I had to puke. Come on, what's attractive about a girl in a fake horse suit saying, "Neigh!" And if I were the captain or whatever, I wouldn't SNORT, my GOSH!) and part of "White Christmas" (Vera what's-her-name has the weirdest hair and Danny Kaye's voice kept cracking). So yeah, I'm pretty much ready to die right now. *sniff* ELDEST!!!!

15 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Next sunday i will bring it again.

RRock_With_It said...

eldest. i don't know what you might think i meant.....

Lauren said...

i knew that.

RRock_With_It said...

i just didn't want another round of implying or something like that.

Lauren said...

hey i never start those things. i only started it twice. and i because of the post i knew you meant eldest.

RRock_With_It said...

(copying and pasting from post i guess you haven't seen):
"what? at church?!?!? i never mean anything like that. you're all "amber! you're implying things again!" i imply stuff sometimes, but not that stuff. "

Lauren said...

oh no now i know you're implying something not bad just a post i haven't seen...this cannot be good

RRock_With_It said...

the post just got moved off of the screen because you post so much.

Lauren said...

i saw it yesterday while looking through my archives.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah that's how i copied and pasted.

Lauren said...

wow that's amazing.

RRock_With_It said...

i know.

Lauren said...

pretty much yeah, lol.

RRock_With_It said...

like pretty much totally awesome.

Lauren said...

like totally.