Monday, December 26, 2005

Over

Well, that's it. Christmas is over. Now there are only 364 MORE DAYS TILL NEXT CHRISTMAS! Yay! I've eaten way too much ice cream and cake (my grandpa's birthday was yesterday and William's is today.) and it's going to be a while before I see my relatives again, but I am so happy that Christmas is over. 1. I hate surprises. 2. I get no sleep from the 24th to the 26th. 3. Indigestion.
I GOT NARNIA FOR GAMECUBE! AAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAH! Only I'm stuck on the 3rd level. I think I should just keep destroying all the boxes, then hide. But I haven't tried that yet. William got Battlefront (lucky) and I totally beat him in this one place. Lol, it was funny tho cuz I had like 5 people left and he had 2 and suddenly the Empire is all victorious. :) I'm so proud. I can't believe it, tho. I really can't believe it. I read one of the best, dramatic, sappiest books of all time and IT HAS BY FAR THE WORST ENDING I HAVE EVER READ! Well, not the worst, it just wasn't very satisfying. Seriously, the two main characters were writing this story deal and spent the whole book pairing the characters in their story off...and when they're finished, NOTHING HAPPENS! THEY ALL JUST MOVE TO AFRICA! SEPERATELY! NOT AS COUPLES! ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING ME? And the main character likes a guy named Zack Wingo. What kind of name is that? Oh well, at the end, she ends up going out with this midget named Marty. Hehehe.
Aha. I need to make a book list.
People reading: What's a book list?
Me: ......>:D That's for me to know and you to find out.

15 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Battlefront is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

*sniff* i know. CIS sucks.

RRock_With_It said...

no, CIS is fine. The rebels, on the other hand.......

Lauren said...

rebels are like bantha fodder. CIS is worse.

RRock_With_It said...

CIS is pretty good on Kashyyyk.

Lauren said...

i lied rebels rock. except on tatooine. and hoth.

RRock_With_It said...

The Rebels are bantha fodder! They are not loyal to the great Empire. They must be extinguished from our universe! They want only anarchy and chaos! No one will be safe if they go unpunished. However, there is one small bright spot in this speech:

RRock_With_It said...

The Empire is pleased to announce the annihilation of the notorious rebel Amber, who 6 days ago was maliciously
disintegrated with a thermal detonator by a squad of stormtroopers.
This incident occurred in an Imperial munitions dump on the planet Naboo.
The deceased was reported to have shouted "Oh, yeah? Watch this!" just before expiring.
Amber was reportedly accompanied by a young padawan who fled the scene.
To celebrate this important victory, the Emperor will take the Death Star for a pleasure cruise.

Lauren said...

YOU LIAR! YOU ARE A REBEL! HAHAHAHA! YOU WEAR CAMOFLAUGE AND ORANGE JUMPSUITS!
who did that young padawan happen to be? i think i have an idea.
note i said THINK, not KNOW.

RRock_With_It said...

eww!! i don't wear camoflage and orange jumpsuits! what are you insinuating? about the "padawan"?

Lauren said...

liar.
nothing i'm not insinuating anything.

RRock_With_It said...

????? liar? i do not wear freaky jumpsuits!

Lauren said...

oooh suuuuuuuuuuuure.
dude that was like yesterday.
"you wouldn't hate him."
"um, yes I would."
"sure you would."

RRock_With_It said...

who said that?

RRock_With_It said...

>>nothing i'm not insinuating anything.

suuuuuuuuuuuure, lauren.
NOW TELL US!!!!!!!