Thursday, December 22, 2005

3 MORE DAYS!!!!

No, not of Winter Break; 3 days till Christmas. YAY! Only this year I asked for a lot of video games (mostly all for Gamecube; the Gamecube is my baby, Nathan dominates the Xbox, and William loves his Playstation), which is kinda more my brothers than me. But I made up for that with a lot of books, mostly all Maddie Finn (hahaha that series makes me LAUGH SO HARD!!!).
.......................SPACEBALLS IS AWESOME! No, that was not a random thought, I watched that Tuesday night. (I almost said Friday night; everyday feels like a Saturday) NOW I HAVE NEW QUOTES FOR MY PLANNER!!!! (being the creative person I am, I'm doing a movie quote in my planner for everyday we're at school. only we're not at school right now. no movie quotes. :P) "Your schwartz is bigger than mine!" "Evil will always triumph because good...is...DUMB!" And I'll stop there because there aren't that many clean, funny quotes remaining.

Morrowind/Harvest Moon update: none. Haven't played Harvest Moon in like 2 weeks. Will probably never play Morrowind. Especially since my char's name is ARYA!!! (that was the only name I could think of. ARYA MUST DIE! OR BE BRAINWASHED! OR TAKE THAT PILL LIKE THOSE PEOPLE IN THAT ONE BOOK "age" OR SOMETHING WHERE THE TWO OLD LADIES TAKE PILLS AND BECOME TEENS AGAIN!) HAHAHA okay I'm done.

9 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

*elbows lauren* not clean? lauren, be appropriate!

Lauren said...

dude they swear so much in that movie i'm not even kidding. that's what i meant, paranoid friend of mine.

RRock_With_It said...

swearing isn't appropriate.

Lauren said...

that's why i didn't quote anymore...wait huh?

RRock_With_It said...

but you have them on your calender.

Lauren said...

not bad ones. just like the "barfolomew" quote and stuff.

RRock_With_It said...

"Caveman? I'm Caveman?"
"It's better than Barf Bag."

Lauren said...

"I'm not following that dog."
"Actually, I'm a Mog: half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend!"

RRock_With_It said...

what's wrong with this picture:
four girls in the freezing rain looking at a water fountain eating ice cream.
?????????????