Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday, Christmas Parties, and why I can't go to Youth Group (again)

Yeah the Progressive Dinner was last night. -_- It was fun for the most part, but at the very end, there was this whole fight deal thing and everyone got mad and stuff and it's like, "Whoa, spare me the drama."

It's Sunday...again. I usually like Sundays: get to see my friends, get to eat cookies, get to go to Youth Group...but not today. Sure, I got to see my friends and eat cookies (THEY HAD SNICKERDOODLES TODAY! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?), but I might not be able to go to Youth Group yet again (I'm beginning to see a pattern here). Why? WE HAVE A STUPID CHRISTMAS PARTY IN SUMNER (sp?) that we just HAVE to go to. Okay, seriously, I love my family (somewhat), but I don't know half those people and they don't like me, not since I started a conga line with my brother and cousin. I only eat dessert when I go anyways! NOT FAIR! I actually find something I LIKE to do on Sunday and it's as if I'm never allowed to go. Life isn't fair (I swear, if Bill Gates or anyone else gives me a pep talk or recites the whole list of things that are going to happen to you and stuff, bla bla bla, I'll seriously rip out their guts and give them to their family as a Christmas present. Ho ho ho.).

I really feel like listening to Barlowgirl. I haven't listened to that CD in SOOOOO long. Like 3 months. Wow. That's amazing. Bdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb see there it is again I'm bored. My doctor was WRONG, he said that family cures the worst cases of boredom. Who does he think he is, MISS AMERICA? Oh my gosh, I hate those paegants. I swear, if I hear the words, "World Peace" ever again, I'll shoot myself, burn myself alive, then lock myself in my room and eat nothing but bread and water for the next six weeks (lol, that was from "The Horse and His Boy". I love that book. Anyways, about Miss America paegants: ACK! "I want to work with children because they're so sweet and are an outlet to my loving nature." "I want to be a nurse so I can save the world." Lol, I could be Miss Washington and I'd be all, "Uh..............I wanna be a drummer in a punk rock band and I'm gonna wear high top Cons..." Crowd gasps; judges shake their heads. "With a plaid mini." Crowd cheers.

8 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

A fight? Am I glad I didn't go?

Have you seen Miss Congenialtiy?
She's all, "I want harsher punishments for criminals." and some more stuff like that, but I forget. Everyone is speechless and then she goes "And world peace" and then they cheer.

Lauren said...

yeah i love that movie. :) i still haven't seen the end, tho. >:P

yeah chase and tevyn kept stealing everyone's presents, so all the girls were like trying to get them back, and then chase was all, "you know what, i'm leaving." it was kindareally dumb.

RRock_With_It said...

kindareally? i like that word :)

Lauren said...

*kinda really

RRock_With_It said...

no i like it one word better. :)

Lauren said...

wow i'm a genius.

Lauren said...

you better not cough or say yeah right. >:(

RRock_With_It said...

no i'm serious. it's a fun word.