Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Pusan

So I'm playing Narnia and I find out that even tho Lucy is the cooliest character in all the books (except for Silver Chair cuz she's kinda not in that one), she is way wimpy in the game. Seriously, she can only ram things. And I just now learned, after having played three levels with wolves, that LUCY CAN RIDE THEM! COME ON! What about ghouls? Please tell me she an kill the ghouls. And Susan isn't very awesome either. Her attacks are kinda scary. She does cartwheels and stuff and kills people. Nathan was all, "And in a whirling dirvish of anger..." when I was killing people with Susan.
That reminds me of that one episode of Josh and Drake where Drake was going out with Susan, but Susan kept hitting on Josh. And Josh was all, "Hey Drake, I have a story to tell you. What if there was this girl named...PUSAN and she was going out with this guy..." And moving on. It was a boring story anyways. Pusan. That's fun to say. Pusan Pusan Pusan.
Back to Narnia: I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO BEAT THE OGRE ON "THE BEAVER DAM"! I went to Gamewinners and they're all, "Oh, just skip the level." Dude, that might be okay on Mario, BUT NOT ON NARNIA! I WOULDN'T FEEL VERY FULFILLED IF I SKIPPED THAT LEVEL! And all the other Gamecubers would be like, "Nice job...quitter!" AND I LIKE USING GHOUL BANE! IT'S FUN WATCHING THEM FALL DOWN ON THEIR WEAPONS AND SINK INTO THE SNOW! I just can't figure out how to beat the ogre. I keep hitting him and he still has all the health he had in the beginning. I will now use a KJ song to beg for help:
Will someone now please help me? (Will you help me, please?)
Will someone now please help me? (Please help me nooooooooooow)
Will someone now please help me? (Will you help me please?)
Will someone now please help me? (HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!)
I'm not lying, that's actually a song. I believe it's called "#1 Fan". Besides, I wouldn't be able to make something like that up on the spot. Well...actually, I would.
Oh yeah, I'm contemplating e-mailing the author of The Princesses of Atlantis (Lisa Williams Kline, I think) to ask if Talar really did end up with Eva, or he just become a farmer again because it's really bothering me and I really did like that book. It was good...I just found some parts overly dramatically funny. Like the part where Talar wishes he had never left the farm. It was funny...at the time. Must...eat...LUNCH!

9 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Was your lunch "fascinating"?

Lauren said...

extremely. you should've been there.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah............ i reeeeally should have........

Lauren said...

your whole family should've been there. ^_^

RRock_With_It said...

yeah, i'm sure.

RRock_With_It said...

seriously in this book they're like "hahahaha i just feel like laughing hahahaha."

Lauren said...

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Lauren said...

yeah.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah.