Saturday, December 17, 2005

WINTER BREAK!!! PARTY ON!!!

YEAH! I'M FREE! I'M FREEEEEEE! AAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! NO COLLEGE ED FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS! Which is a good thing, actually, cuz we finished Rudy (coolest movie ever...besides my top 10 and stuffs like that) and are going back to 50-minute-lectures-in-the-college-ed-workbook. OH BOY! Not. :(
:P There's the progressive dinner tonight with the youth group. Lame. Actually, it sounds pretty cool, but with the "white elephant" gift exchange...the only things I could find were these scary little doggie booties or something and this weird Chinese cat slipper from the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! The people that receive my gift won't be having a very merry Christmas. By the way, what's with Happy Holidays? It's all, "Dude, just say Christmas!" Seriously, like 67% of America agrees with me. Or something like that.
Moving on...AMBER'S GONE! AAAAAAH! Well, not forever, just till after Christmas...I think. Not sure. :( Sadness.
My Skky High adventure deal pretty much sucks. I spelled both Layla and Zach's names wrong on every page, I'm stuck on the part where you can be Speed, and, seeing how many characters I'm using, this won't be done for a long time. Like two weeks. Oh my gosh. Actually, I'm taking a break. Whatever.
OH MY GOSH! I can NOT believe I never made a post about this: I FINISHED ELDEST AND WAS DEEPLY SHOCKED!
1. Eragon is still without a girlfriend (big surprise, seeing how Bachlorette #1 is obsessed with honor, age, and position)
2. Morzan was his dad, making Murtagh his brother (MURTAGH IS EVIL! See why below)
3. MURTAGH IS EVIL! HE JOINED WITH GALBATORIX! NYAAAAAAAAH!
4. THE SECOND DRAGON EGG HAS HATCHED!
5. Hrothgar dies! (this wasn't too big of a thing for me, but whatever)
Uh...that's it. Okay. And we're done now...

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

you just spoiled it for everyone. poor people who haven't read eldest yet :(