Thursday, December 15, 2005

Not a bad Thursday

So it wasn't that bad of a Thursday. In fact, it was really good because
1. I got to watch movies during periods 1-4 and it was pretty much awesome. Even tho in algebra we had to watch "Donald Duck in Mathmagic Land". Scaryness.
2. Luke (my bunny) didn't bite me today and actually let me touch him (for once).
3. Today was a short day (as are all Thursdays).

I CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW! ONE MORE DAY OF WINTER BREAK! AAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Okay. I'm done.

Fact of life: Never eat while watching "Osmosis Jones". Also, never eat while watching one of your friends hit on someone (especially if that someone is you). It's sickening and really annoying. It's hard to keep milkshakes with skins on top down after that. Moving on...

......Nothing. OH YEAH, I was on my old neopets account cuz I was REALLY bored and neopets has cool games and I STARTED MAKING A NEW ADVENTURE THINGY! (wow, that rivaled a cheerleader's enthusiasm) It's about Sky High, I'll post the link once it's done (which will be like...never. Sometimes during winter break.)

Oh yeah, why do people like Spring Break better than Winter Break? Spring Break is lame. It's only a week long and no holidays occur during this time. And why do Canadian kids complain that they get too short of a summer when in reality they have like 2 weeks of Winter Break, 3 weeks of Spring Break (only they call it March Break), and lots of other little breaks. Lucky. >:P yeaaaah, that's pretty much it. I'm good.

3 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Yay christmas break! i think spring break is to short.

Lauren said...

i know i hate spring break because someone always gets sick and we have to wait for them to get better and by then, it's BACK TO SCHOOL!

RRock_With_It said...

you have to wait for someone? to do what?