Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Now the fun begins...or will it?

Wow. I forgot how tedious Winter Break can be. Don't get me wrong, sleeping in till 11 is pretty much awesome (except I'm never tired at night and stay up till like 1:30 trying to fall asleep, murmuring, "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home."), but we never do anything. It's like every day's a Saturday. Fun...but there's nothing to do. No schedules. I NEED SCHEDULES! THEY KEEP MY LIFE IN CHECK! NYAAAAAaaaaah I'm good. I'VE WATCHED SKY HIGH 7 TIMES! Wow. That's amazing. And I've almost memorized it. To quote the immortal Ethan, "Now I feel EXTREMELY dangerous!" Only he was a nerd who's idea of dangerous was sitting at the tough guy table. Lol, at my school, the tough guy table is the teacher's lounge (you do NOT want to cross the vice principal in a bad mood). But I don't feel dangerous. And Ethan was from Sky High...I'm confusing myself.

Omg, my brother got me into this game called "Morrowind". Kill me now, it's pretty much really lame and I keep getting attacked by skeletons and scary bugs and monster thingies, but I'm stuck. Only the first two times I tried to play it, I couldn't find my registration papers (they were on the table; nice going, loser.) and the second time I got totally lost and ended up in a village way far away from where I was supposed to be. But both my brothers are all, "Dude, why does everyone like you? They hate me!" Geeeee, maybe it's because I'm an Imperial GIRL (one of the guards said I would fit right in...boy, was he right. Everyone greets me nicely. :D) and not an orc/freak cat like you! Awesomeness. (IMPERIALS ARE BETTER THAN NORDS AND ELVES!)

I'm supposed to be eating lunch, but I'm not really hungry and I keep tasting metal. I have no clue why. I'm pretty sure my dentist didn't steal into my room in the middle of the night and give me braces. I hope. *licks teeth* Nope. ANYways, I want to watch Matlock, but Nathan's playing Morrowind and we only get the Hallmark channel on the downstairs TV. *sniff* NOOOOO! CLIFF! Actually, I could probably just watch the second eppy at 2:00, but it might be the weird season they showed yesterday that took place in the late 80's. Everyone had weird clothes, Ben still had gray hair, and he worked with the very hilarious Tyler Hudson and this weird funky haired blonde chick. My dad watched it with me and was all, "HEY, that's Billy Bob McCaganof! (no, this isn't a real person, this is just an example) He was from 'toijopij'." I'm so glad I was born in the plaid era.

I have no books. I have nothing to read. I wish I could go into a book. Then I could KILL ARYA! Wow...that was really scary. Maybe I should eat lunch after all...

4 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

That "there's no place like home" thing reminds me of when we started chanting "I do believe in fairys! i do! i do!"
While we were watching left behind. that doesn't make sense.

Lauren said...

no it doesn't. that's why it was awesome. we started chanting that during elf on friday too.

RRock_With_It said...

was the that the progressive dinner day?

Lauren said...

no matt just decided to have a christmas movie party and we watched elf.