Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Revelation and algebra

Wow. Who knew? Who knew it was possible to enjoy college ed?
I swear, I was trying not to, but somehow looking in school catologues and choosing which English class you're going to pick in 12th grade is attractive to me. And we're doing it again TOMORROW! YEAAAAAAAAAY!
My algebra teacher asked me how college ed went the following period and I was all, "Like totally mucho AWESOME!" Actually, I didn't say that. I just said, "Better." or something witty like that and he was all, "That's good." Genuinely. :) My algebra teacher rox. And he didn't laugh today. Awesomeness to the max.
Ewwww it was sooooo nasty today. I got a shake from the snack bar and it was all frozen and there was this nasty skin on the top. I'm positive it wasn't plastic wrap. The ice cream must have grown it to ward off bacteria...or kids tongues. And I had to throw it away because the lunch bell rang! There goes my $1.25. Next time, I'll get chocolate.

13 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

i'd go with chocolate too....

Lauren said...

hopefully that doesn't have a skin either

RRock_With_It said...

yeah.

Lauren said...

the donuts at the snack bar are good, i should've gone with those.

RRock_With_It said...

i don't get donuts :( i feel left out. (not really)

Lauren said...

they're not as good as those delicious oatmeal cookies we had last night. ooooh boy.

RRock_With_It said...

oatmeal? yuck.

Lauren said...

lol i know. i hate oatmeal.

RRock_With_It said...

Yes!
I still don't know why you think ranch is gross. and i probably never will. that had no relation whatsoever.

Lauren said...

it's chunky and contains no obvious sugar. xP

RRock_With_It said...

oh okay. still don't understand.

Lauren said...

your ever understanding brother probably would. not.

RRock_With_It said...

ranch isn't chunky.....