Saturday, December 10, 2005

NARNIA!!!

Before I begin, I'll say that I'm suddenly reminded of a time in Ikea when I walked into a wardrobe. Unfortunately, I wasn't transported to a magical land. Actually, my parents LEFT me there and two old ladies opened up the door and nearly died when they saw me.

ANYWAYS, I saw "Narnia" last night and that is probably the best movie I have ever seen. Well, actually, Lion King was pretty much WAAAAY better (best movie ever), but whatever. Adam Adamson did a really good job. Sure, the White Witch was way wimpy and not witchy, some of the "creatures" looked like different variations of the pig aliens on "Return of the Jedi", and the dryads were scary flower people whose body parts floated around tents, but WHO CARES!? Other than that, it rocked. Not only that, it stayed by the book for the most part, even tho they added the whole wolf chase scene, but that made the movie better. :) Tumnus was hot.

Soooo, straying from the topic...I DISSECTED AN EYE YESTERDAY! Well, I didn't, my partner did, but I had to watch and identify the parts and stuff. And even tho it was really gross, it was worth it seeing Reggie get cow eye juice squirted into his eye. Hahaha. But then Alex poked all the eye parts with my pencil and was all, "That's because you didn't help." I personally don't find that fair. He-LLO, I carried the tray, which has the really gross sticky bottom! Someone's a little ungrateful.

HARVEST MOON UPDATE!!!!! *Jepoardy Daily Double sound* Actually, I haven't played in three days, but oh well: last time I played...nothing exciting happened. Well, three of my chickens are giving golden eggs (ka-CHING!) and Macy grew up (she is so NOT cute now. She looks just like her mom and it's like, "...How did that happen?" Seriously, she was all black before and now she's like pure white). Oh yeah, Cynthia got pregnant AGAIN (I think I might've mentioned that. Maybe not.) and it's like, "DUDE, I JUST STARTED GETTING MILK AGAIN." Hestia is DEFINITELY getting sold now. But I can't sell my stupid goat (she stopped giving milk), so it's like..um, why? Oh yeah, my little brother is almost done with the first chapter (he hasn't played alot exactly) and he's marrying Muffy. Too bad for him. :(

11 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Narnia was the awesomest ever! I think I'll go write a blog about it...

O yeah, and Oreius was awesome!!!

Lauren said...

Tumnus is better-o, even tho centaurs are by far the superior species.

RRock_With_It said...

YES!!! a confession!!! Oh yeah!
I still think Oreius is awesomer.

Lauren said...

you didn't read what i said right. -_-

RRock_With_It said...

well saying the centaurs are better than fauns is something.

Lauren said...

but it's always been known that i'm horse obsessed and horse trumps goat. i just think tumnus was a better char.

RRock_With_It said...

Oreius was a general. tumnus was frozen.

Lauren said...

oreius is lame. ooooh general THAT GOT FROZED!

Lauren said...

oreius is lame. ooooh general THAT GOT FROZED!

Lauren said...

man it posted twice. >:(

RRock_With_It said...

Oreius is the most awesome character in the movie and you know it.