Monday, December 05, 2005

sChOoL

How goes school? Well, honestly...boring. Very boring. We had a fire drill today and I actually ate my sandwhich at lunch. But other than that, nothing happened.
In fact, the only reason I created this post was because I'm bored. But this is fun. Just saying nothing, typing quickly, listening to my little brother and his friend play Halo (which apparently is SUPER HARD, from what they're screaming).
WRITER'S BLOCK! COMPLETE AND MAJOR WRITER'S BLOCK!
I'm back. Oh yeah, LAR, I swear, is the most boring class ever. It's supposedly an "Honors" class, but I kinda learned all this stuff in third - fifth grade. And I'm a sevvie. Sevvies don't know nothing. But COME ON! Only 8 people knew what a simile was. Which I'm not saying is bad. It's just that my LAR teacher is all, "Oh, you don't know? Then let's explain it all detailed and sloooooooooow." Fun. NOT! She seriously lectured for like 20 minutes about similes and metaphors, then made us give examples. Then she'd yell at us when we gave the right answer.
"The space between her teeth was as wide as..." "A valley?" "NO! Try again." Dude, um, that would kinda word.
OH NOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOO! THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER PEP ASSEMBLY!!!! NYAAAAAAAAAH! I'm sorry, pep assemblies aren't my favorite things (no offense, Frauline Maria). I like Spirit week (somewhat), but I just don't like screaming my head off that I have spirit. And the cheerleaders do these weird letters out of their pompoms.
Wow I just noticed I'm complaining again. Onto another school related topic. Like......pizza. Or the snack bar (a.k.a. heaven on earth. Where else can you get Pop Tarts for $.75 or Gushers for $.25? I don't know how they do it, but whenever I sit with my friends at lunch, they have cheese pizza. And somehow they always serve sausage when I buy lunch..... One of my friends was all, "It's our internal clock. We just know when it's gonna be served." Lucky guys.

23 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

My school is even more boring than yours. except for screaming and running around with emily or action figure theatre during break.

RRock_With_It said...

but that doesn't happpen that often anymore.

Lauren said...

mine is more boring. you don't have college ed.

Lauren said...

dude my algebra teacher laughed at me!
Me: i hate college ed.
Mr. J: Who's your teacher?
Me: Ross.
Mr. J: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHA!
not cool

RRock_With_It said...

was he laughing at ross?

RRock_With_It said...

that's kind of confusing.

RRock_With_It said...

"ross" "ahhhahahahahaha!!!!!"

RRock_With_It said...

what's so funny about that?

Lauren said...

well mr. ross has a reputation of being not so kind and he knew it

RRock_With_It said...

oh.

Lauren said...

whoa did you read my new post college ed was actually fun today and we get to use CATOLOGUES TOMORROW YAY!

RRock_With_It said...

YAY!

Lauren said...

it wasn't as fun today, unfortunately. i didn't know you had to take science.

RRock_With_It said...

i don't like science that much. but history is pretty much awesome.

Lauren said...

history rules. just not WA state history. :P we seriously live in the worst state on the planet.

RRock_With_It said...

did you take the underground tour? About the toilets and stuff? ewww.

Lauren said...

yeah. and one of the girls in my class kept screaming, "OMG IT'S A RAT!" Um, no, that would be water.

RRock_With_It said...

okay then....

Lauren said...

it's true

RRock_With_It said...

i can imagine.

Lauren said...

^_- aha amber is imagining something...

Lauren said...

^_- aha amber is imagining something...

RRock_With_It said...

....or not. i don't know.