Monday, December 12, 2005

..::One More Blessed Week::..

(sing to tune of chorus from "Ocean Avenue")
There's only one more week until school's over!
We'll run and get our skiis and run people over!
I know someplace, somehow, it just might snow, oh yeah yeah yeah.

Wow, that was like...creative impulse or something. BUT IT'S TRUE! ONLY ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL! YEAAAAAH! Like the sub said in LAR: "This is the last Monday of the year!" Uh, sure, the last SCHOOL Monday, but not the last Monday of the school year or even this year. I'm confusing myself. :(
Soooooo....Harvest Moon is pretty much waaaaaay boring. Moosium was isolated. It stunk, tho, because the Harvest Sprites refuse to help me with pregnant cows, so I have to go into the tool shed, get the fence, and isolate them myself. And I'm trying to get ducks but so far it hasn't worked. :( Sadness.
ELDEST RULES!!!!!! (tx Amber. :D) I pretty much hate Roran and Arya's pulling some weird "Warriors have honor; if I love, I hurt" routine with Eragon and he has "confused feelings". Dude, it's practically Avalon. But that's not a bad thing. Teen drama is awesome. Awesomely funny, anyways. (wow, that was corny)
Maaaan, I have a science test tomorrow. Not cool. Oh well, at least I studied. Then on Monday we're watching....OSMOSIS JONES! YEAAAAAH! All my friends were like, "Sweet, I knew that movie would come in handy some day!" Well, I've never seen it, so I'll actually have to learn something. Not cool. (Wow, I say that alot now. That and "pretty much yeah", "way", and "totally". And "like".)

7 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Yes!! one week until hawaii!but i'll miss you. *hugs* yeah...
Kara reminds me alot of Kara....
interesting coincidence....

Lauren said...

wow that's amazing. NOOOOO YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! *sniff* oh well, at least you're going to the star wars thing.

RRock_With_It said...

i could call you friday.

Lauren said...

or something.

RRock_With_It said...

I'm calling you friday then. unless you're not home.

Lauren said...

dang sorry i am home i just didn't answer the phone. :(

RRock_With_It said...

sorry, my parents kept me busy so i didn't anyway.