Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Poor Old Chris

Okay, so I'm reading Eldest, and I start getting really weirded out. I mean, Eragon was like the coolest book I ever read, but Eldest...it puts Avalon to shame (drama wise). Seriously, the whole "paint a mental picture of Arya" thing? And then Arya sees it and throws it on the ground. Okay, she's supposedly really mature (being like 100), but mature people don't throw people's paintings on the ground, especially not Rider's paintings, or your future boyfriend's paintings! (this is going to cause some of my friends to give me a "knowing smile" and say, "Oh, you mean like that one guy?" and I'll be all, "Dude, he doesn't paint." Moving on...

We had a really mean algebra sub today. >:( Uncoolness. He kept screaming, "SHUT UP!" at us and glaring at me and calling me "a young man". Okay, have you SEEN me lately? Um, guys don't wear their hair in ponytails very often, and...I'll stop there. You've all had health, right? Okay.

I'VE SEEN SKY HIGH FOUR TIMES! wow, that was random, but true. Sky High is like one of the awesomest movies ever, except for The Pacifier and DEFINITELY The Lion King, but yeah. And Speed is neither fat nor ugly, like many of my friends say. I think he's awesome. If only he were good. :( Sadness.

Lol last night was 7th Heaven and it was very stupid, but still maintaining its awesomeness. And Sandy became a Christian, which was cool. But it was so fake. I mean, no one says, "I think I want to convert to Christianity." And then Lucy got a Yorkie AND a Great Dane (or something like that) and she, Kevin, and Savannah are keeping BOTH! Uh, Lucy, you're a pastor and I'm sure you get SOOOO much money, but come on, you can't feed a dog like Samson. HE'LL EAT YOU ALIVE!

5 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

i'm about to crack up here. but it's not that funny.
Ary is to old for Eragon. didn't you hear about that old woman who sang herself into a tree because of that kind of thing? they're not meant for eachother.

Lauren said...

then why did christopher think up the stupid character?

RRock_With_It said...

Because it's one more problem for eragon to go through.

Lauren said...

why doesn't elva just magically change into a 16 year old?

RRock_With_It said...

i don't think she can.