Friday, December 23, 2005

ONLY 48 HOURS TO GO...

...actually, there's less than that, but who cares? I like that song. Even tho I changed the words extremely. Especially the part about...moving on to a more comfortable topic.
On Matlock, they keep showing all these weird Christmas episodes. In every eppy, someone gets murdered by a Santa. And there's all this stuff going on behind the scenes, like affairs, restraining orders, et cetera, et cetera, and so forth. Which reminds me of the King and I. :) I love that movie. Except for the whole Tuptim deal. It's like, "Get over him." I like the songs, tho. "BUT...IS A PUZZLEMENT!"
Will Harris should be in another movie. He really should. Even if the plot was about as thick as paper and the script wasn't a work of art, I'd still go see it because he's so awesome. :) He makes movies happen. :) (gee, that's a lot of smilies)
I've become addicted to Mario. As in Super Mario Brothers. I'm on level 4-Airship and I CAN'T BEAT IT! NYAAAAH! I know HOW, I just keep messing up! Oh well. MUST READ MULTITUDE OF BOOKS! After Matlock. See y'all later.

11 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Is will better than *name withheld*?

Lauren said...

no one's better than *name withheld*. i just find guys with super speed fascinating.

RRock_With_It said...

"fascinating" just like your lunch?

Lauren said...

you betcha. you have no idea how much peanut butter can remind you of Sky High.

RRock_With_It said...

okay then...

Lauren said...

lol i have no clue where that came from.

RRock_With_It said...

Me neither...............
Lauren, you're not yourself! Oh wait, yes you are, never mind.

Lauren said...

STOP CONFUSING ME, INFIDEL!

RRock_With_It said...

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED! I AM OPENLY REBELING! THIS GAME IS TO QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!okay i'm done now. :)

Lauren said...

*inches away slowly*

RRock_With_It said...

that was during Mau. :) :) :)
if you know how to play that game, you know i lost.


(you're not supposed to talk, or else you get a talking card. you want to get rid of your cards)