Saturday, December 24, 2005

The moment you've all been waiting for...

It's FINALLY Christmas Eve. YAY! YAAAAY! YAAAAAAAAY! Okay, I'm done. Since none of my family members could wait very long, all us kids opened 1 or 2 of their presents. I got a Sam Gamgee posable action figure thing (complete with axe, sword, and bacon) and renamed it Rudy. He reminds me of one of those wooden posable dude that artists use. I also got a watch. Yes, a watch. A very awesome GREEN watch, thank you very much. It's a tad loud, tho. This is the alarm: BEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Wow, just what I need to wake me up in the morning.
My dog is driving me INSANE! He saw my bunny, kept trying to eat it, and got me all dirty (that sounds really lame and whiny, but it's true and my dad lectured me about it). Now he's whining at the doors and barking really loud until we let him outside. And we're not supposed to let him outside when my dad's working out front and my mom's in the garage. -_- It's kind've like, "SHUT UP!!!!"
Tonight's the Christmas Eve service! Oh boy! (note: that was supposed to be sarcastic for those of you who were like, "Whoa...she has issues.") Actually, I kinda like the Christmas Eve service we have every year. We get to use candles! And not sing the lame renditions of Christmas songs that Spirit plays! :) I have to sing this year, tho. Again. With an electric candle. Can't wait. (I personally like real candles better. Wax intrigues me.)
Mario is getting better. I'm now in Frigid World or whatever, World 6. I can't beat level 1, tho. Sadness.

14 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

did you say "axe, sword, and bacon"?!?
or is this another "laying milk" thing? :)

Lauren said...

i meant what i said. sam is the cook and carries bacon with him for him and mr. frodo.

RRock_With_It said...

"yay! i have an action figure that carries bacon!! I'm so happy!"

RRock_With_It said...

that's just weird.

Lauren said...

lol i was kidding he doesn't really come with bacon. it's just that in the movie he's like obsessed with it.

RRock_With_It said...

Yeah, i was looking at one i saw in walmart and i'm like "i don't see any bacon...."

Lauren said...

he does have a frying pan, tho. did they have pippin? PIPPIN RULES!

Lauren said...

and they all wear CAPES!

RRock_With_It said...

Lauren: "Capes are manly!!"

RRock_With_It said...

No, Walmart was pretty wiped out after Christmas.

Lauren said...

THEY ARE! eragon wears one, so does talar. :( sadness.

RRock_With_It said...

how would you know eragon wears capes?

Lauren said...

in the one part in elf land he had to wear a cape...or maybe that was in the whole underground city place (I CAN'T SPELL ANY OF THEM)

RRock_With_It said...

farthen dur and ellesmera.