Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lists, lamentations, and randomness

Okay, not cool. On Harvest Moon, Cynthia (Macy's mom) is acting STRANGELY. That means she's PREGNANT! AGAIN! Okay, NOT COOL! She JUST started giving milk and I was making SO much money off of it, but now she has to go and become a mommy. Again. I'm gonna have to sell my bull. He has a girl's name anyways. And come ON! I don't have enough room in my barn! Wait, never mind, I do, but after Moosium's calf is born, Hestia goes bye-bye. If the cows run out of milk, I'll WILLINGLY pay for the "other" bull.

Since my brain isn't working correctly, the subject has changed abruptly to this simple question: If you were stranded on an island with nothing but a radio with a low battery and a freaky group of people called "the others", who would you rather have with you: Jack, the doctor, who could save you from any injury except the crushing of your legs (like he couldn't save Boone.); Sayid, a master in communications and fixing radios; Locke, a weird "spiritual" dude who's very in tune to nature and can sometimes (rarely) offer good advice: or Cliff from "Matlock", my other favorite show, a good looking lawyer that could probably get you off the island legally with the help of Ben Matlock and his daughter Leanne. Personally, I'd go with Cliff, because Jack cries too much about his long gone wife Sarah, Sayid's crazy, and Locke is bald and sometimes walks out of the jungle covered in blood. Which he's done more than once. Ew, no thank you. And I bet Cliff COULD get me off the island because Ben and Leanne can solve crimes with little to no evidence, so they could just as well save my life.

*looks at title* Goodness, I've forgotten the lamentations: Oh vicious cold, why do you plague me so? I was once well, but you have ravaged my immune system, so now I can't go to sleep for fear of choking on snot. School, why must you insist on taking place tomorrow? I'd rather not do my homework, thank you, or play "Christmas Time with Charlie Brown" until my ears fall off and my lips get sucked into the mouthpiece. Eldest, why must you be absent from my deprived life? Why, why WHY?????

Wow...I'm so sick, I'm going delirious.

19 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

yeah i agree with that last statement...

Lauren said...

it's true of YOU even when you're not sick.

RRock_With_It said...

:(

RRock_With_It said...

wait, i can't be sad, i'm listening to hawk nelson.

Lauren said...

california :)
things we go through XP
every little thing (reminds me of the reaction i'm striving for...and i need to keep my mouth shut)

RRock_With_It said...

i started listening to the song because of that. :)

Lauren said...

lol :)
apparently they're coming out with a new cd in...april
:( they're slow

RRock_With_It said...

when did their first cd come out?

Lauren said...

letters to the president came out sometime last year and they just put out a new edition of it with new songs.

RRock_With_It said...

i've noticed that a lot of cds come out in summer.

Lauren said...

because summer is apparently awesome.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah.....

Lauren said...

fall's better.

RRock_With_It said...

eww. fall has fat brown spiders.

RRock_With_It said...

everywhere.

Lauren said...

better spiders than birds. BIRDS MUST DIE (ducks don't count!)

RRock_With_It said...

Birds are not evil! Lauren, you hurt me :(

Lauren said...

IF I WANT TO HURT THE BIRDS I MUST HURT YOU!

RRock_With_It said...

but tai's innocent! he's cute!