Friday, May 30, 2008

George Bush's got nothing on me

Ooooh man. We had THE REVOTE today.
I've been keeping that information relatively secret for two weeks, agonizing over a decision that will affect the entire student body, hoping the results will stay the same.
That was pretty stressful. Drew was out sick, so Mr. Barry had to call and tell him the news. Joanne and Dana, who are usually pretty calm, were really bummed.
Why can't the staff and current ASB count the ballots? Machines suck!
I want nothing more than to eat something delicious and chocolate.
Like cheesecake.
Or a Dove ice cream bar.
HAVE YOU HAD THOSE??? THe chocolate is so thick!!
Mrs. Laners brought Belgian chocolates into the office.
I had two.
Snack switching. Connor's never had a Twinkie?
Daniel ripped out my hair.
Kevin is sliding out of his shirt.
Tyler's hair is back to normal!!! Which is weird, because it's not his actual color.
Sarah pretty much cracks me up. We shared a chicken sandwich.
And I'd been so looking forward to pizza, too.
Jessica pwned us all in math. The whales were going extinct, but Mr. Kovacs didn't know what kind. Maybe sperm whales.
Baby beluga in the deep blue sea, swim so wild, swim so free....

No comments: