Thursday, May 29, 2008

How good it feels to be purged of in my iniquities

Meaning I took a lot of my old music off my iPod. It was a bunch of stuff I'd bhad for a while, and I really don't listen to it all that much anymore...either that, or I despise it completely.
Demon Hunter? *gag*
Falling Up? Not so much anymore.
I feel bad, though, because a LOT of it was Christian rock. It's like I never listen to Christian music at all anymore.
Okay, not true, but my musical tastes have definitely shifted a lot since 7th grade.
Yeaaah, Tie!! She is pretty cool. Most of my friends like her, except Jordan, who hates dogs. Tie doesn't like Chris, but she thinks Daniel is okay. Daniel thinks Tie is cool.
But he has a Yorkie. Heh.
Magical Mystery Tour!!
So far this song is annoying.
JEREMY CAMP!
"So, what kind of dog is she? Is she a mutt? Huh?"
"No, she's pure bread."
"HA! What is she, whole wheat?"
Alexis came over yesterday. We were going to walk dogs together, but Isabella and Tie got in a dog fight, and Stuart kept tangling the leashes, so we dropped her dogs off at home and went to my house, where we sat awkwardly on the bed for like an hour.
Then we played Fusion Frenzy!
"Edgar Allen" was the lamest book ever.
Not so with "To Kill A Mockingbird". I'm sort of reading ahead.
The Beatles and I do not get along. What's with the trippy recorders?

No comments: