Sunday, May 25, 2008

Super Silly Mega Buttcake!!

WE'RE GETTING A DOG!!!!!!!
IN 21 HOURS!!!!
Her owners brought her over to play yesterday. Her name is Tie, she's a Patterdale Terrier, and she is SO CUTE and energetic. They're bringing her by tomorrow and we're going to take her to the beach!!
Totally posting pictures.
Mom banned the "Super Silly Mega Buttcake" song, so we had to change the lyrics to "Super Silly Mega Crumbcake", which doesn't work half as well, so I named this post with the song in mind.
Aargh, there is this guy at church who is totally mean to my dad and I. He thinks he's so much better than us musically and will just glare at us when we say hi. XP
Hehehe, there was a cello in worship team today, so when we got home, I celloed to "Breakdown" by Relient K.
Then I kept celloing and it sloshed my brain fluids.
"How to Eat Fried Worms" is the best movie I've seen all year.
Woody: Stop hurting my bike!!
Billy: I'm not hurting your bike! I can't hurt another person's bike.
Woody: Well, you're shaking it, and it's hitting my dilly-dink.
Billy: Woody, don't say stuff like that!
Woddy: My dilly-dink is my penis.
Billy: *shocked silence*
It was such a boy movie. Half the bullies in the movie should NOT have been bullies. Two were nerdy, one had Tourette's, one tucked his shirt into his pants, one had a lisp...
I'm not saying those are bad things, but bullies don't normally have those types of characteristics.
They're usually the scary ones no one makes fun of.
My favorite part: When Twitch ran out of the woods screaming and wearing pajamas???
So much better than "Prince Caspian".

No comments: