Saturday, May 10, 2008

Patrick Stump is still wrong

I still can't believe it's the end of the year already!
Well, almost the end of the year.
There's 29 days of school left...I think.
And it's still weird how much people have changed and are still changing.
We're going to be in HIGH SCHOOL next year!!
How weird is that?
Both my mom and Nathan said high school was awesome (my dad didn't share that sentiment), but it's such a big school, I have to take zero period PE (blah), and I might have endless classes with a bunch of people I don't like so much anymore.
Why is it that people you thought you'd always be friends with are the ones you lose the fastest?
Gross, that sounded soooo Madison Finn.
Chapter 3, Year 2, Winter Day 1 on Harvest Moon.
Almost there. ALMOST.
5 more months until Chapter 4.
Let's see, if I do a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 4 days on HM each day, then....
49 days left divided by 3....
49 days left divided by 4....
I should beat Harvest Moon: Chapter 3 in 13-17 days.
Oooooh.
I estimate it will take 2 weeks, if I play everyday.
*gasp* School won't be out before then! I can still brag to Amby!!
The Perfect Harvest Moon game:
Four cows, one of each type of cow.
4-5 chickens.
Marry Celia.
Plant fruit trees in year 1, receive free seed maker.
Create a dream farm with ALL the buildings.
And cook!!!

No comments: