Monday, May 26, 2008

Thai Kwan Dough

OMG, WE HAVE A DOG!!! Tie is SOOOO amazing and cute, and she fits right into our family. She especially loves my dad, and he pretends not to like her, but whatever. Right now she's watching TV with us. Well, with my family. I'm blogging and printing my Romeo and Juliet essay.
Okay, it sounds nerdy, but I went to "Disney's High School Musical On Tour" at the Paramount last night, and it was pretty sweet. The singers and actors were so much better than the mediocre teen stars we've come to know and love. Well, except for Kelsi, who was creepy, and Sharpay, who was overly annoying.
And Ryan, who actually had a brain and was fruitier than usual.
And the night wasn't perfect, as we took my 7-year-old cousin and she totally hated it and was complaining about our seats, so we moved, and the people behind us were drunk!! Yay!! So that sucked.
Yaaaaah, finished my essay.
I'm never going to the beach again.
"Hola! Excellente!"
"What does that mean?"
"It's Spanish!!"
"...."

8 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A DOG!!!!!! WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THIS?!?!?!?

RRock_With_It said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

I don't know, I didn't really tell anyone. And it happened in 3 DAYS AAAH!

RRock_With_It said...

AAAHHHHHH!!!! You must get pictures.....
Oh, and in lesser news: my hair has changed drastically again. :)

Lauren said...

:O What color is it this time???

RRock_With_It said...

It's still purple. I now have black, purple and red dread extensions. They're kind of hard to describe...

Lauren said...

Dread extensions?? Oxymoron?
You need pictures, too.

RRock_With_It said...

yeah, I guess maybe this weekend when I can take time to figure out how to upload them...