Friday, May 09, 2008

Never alone, never alone, no, no

"Accidentally in Love" by Counting Crows is a REALLY cute song.
Except for the weird music video with the bunny?
Miley Cyrus posed nude??
Oooh, the sighs and groans.
School can kind of suck sometimes. It was really good today, with elementary tours and the results of the ASB elections.
Drew, Joanne, Caitlin, Morgan, and Dana won!!! That was cool, because almost all of them were up against really popular people and didn't think they could win.
I don't know, I'm just glad so many of my friends are taking over the ASB next year!
Enter "popular" people.
I guess they were a little "peeved" that they didn't win. I understand that, but talk about sore losers. They EXPECTED to win because they're so popular, so after they're beaten by *ahem* "nerds", they have the BALLS to come up to me and ask Mr. Barry to recount the votes.
Because there's no way they lost to those guys.
Excuse me??? EXCUSE me????
Losing SUCKS, I should know, but this is no way to act!!! Why can't you just accept that you LOST!?!? Yes, lost to my friends, the "nerds"!!
Btw, as of today, I'm no longer the president, so either YOU go over to Mr. Barry and tell him you think he counted wrong, or tell the NEW president, because this is out of my hands.
Not like I'd help you even if I was the president.
Aargh, it just bugs me.
I hate it when girls do that.
Like a certain girl LAST year, who, after losing, ran off to the bathroom to cry.
It's okay to be sad, but not when all you want is attention.
Drama queen.
MWAHAHA, 3 seconds off my 200 time!!! 5 PRs today!! 5 PRs!!!
Wouldn't it suck if you bought a bag full of Tootsie Pops, only to find that it held only raspberry and chocolate-flavored Tootsie Pops??
And no grapes!
Harvest Moon is going well. 3 days till the end of fall, Year 2, Chapter 3.
Argh. I wish this chapter would be over already.
Sweet, so I ordered 3 Madison Finn books, and have the last two Pony Pals on hand.

No comments: