Saturday, May 17, 2008

M is for Mini-pony!

It's 80 degrees outside, and even though I drank 3 bottles of water/Gatorade I sweat THROUGH my band jacket, the parade was great.
And it went by so quickly.
The waiting part wasn't so fun, but it went by much faster than LAST YEAR.
It was just SO HOT. I know 80 degrees isn't as hot as it could be anywhere else (such as The Gorge or Texas), but the humidity made it seem 100 degrees hotter.
I like how the one day we don't want it to be sunny, it's bright, sunny, and scorching hot.
We got to hang out with the Marines and their horses. They had a miniature horse pulling a cart. "It's a Mini-pony! Look, he even has an M painted on him for Mini-Pony!"
Gatorade is delicious.
Caleb's relatives are cool. They brought us Gatorade and food.
Everyone liked "We Like to Party (The Vengabus)", but no one joined our dance party.
I hate "Raiders March", and will continue to hate it till the day I die.
It doesn't help that the new Indiana Jones movie is coming out soon, and that song will probably be played a billion times.
Then again, I don't have to see it.
Ugh, there was this loser middle school from Sultan who STOLE OUR FIGHT SONG!! We were like, "Whaaat?" But they couldn't play it as well as us, and we played it right before stepping off just to stick it to them.
Buckets of sweat and many dance parties later, the parade was over.
So my Dad took me to 7/11 and let me buy an ice cream.
But Kevin had to lend me a dollar.
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE DRUMSTICKS!!!
I remember eating like 5 of those at Creation.
Aw, Creation.
So yeah.
SWEET, I managed to get through 6 days of Harvest Moon by employing the "Do chores, then sleep" method.
At this rate, I should be done with the chapter by next Saturday!
Maybe I can even beat the game before school gets out!
1 year per week.
4 years remaining.
Wait...how many weeks are left in school?
23 days of school left!!!
That's like....5 weeks.
I CAN BEAT HARVEST MOON BEFORE THEN!!!

No comments: