Friday, May 02, 2008

Faze...that's a pretty cool word.

Ugh...there's nothing more frustrating than spilling hot marshmallows all over a kitchen mat...
...and then having to clean it up.
Actually, I can think of things that would probably frustrate me more, but it was pretty annoying at the time: spending an hour baking delicious brownies, then spilling them all as soon as they get out of the oven, then having to clean chocolate cake and marshmallow goo off the kitchen cabinets, floor, and kitchen mat.
I got it all off, though.
Except for the kitchen mat. I have no idea what to do with that, so I threw it on the back porch.
Coffee Kid! Coffee Kid is really cool. And nice. Everyday in French we clap for him. I thought maybe he was a little embarassed by it, but today he was like, "Thank you, President," so I saluted him.
I don't know his actual name.
Sounds like a quest!!
Daniel does a spot-on Smeagol impression. It's dead scary.
"Taters? What's 'taters'?"
"You know, po-ta-toes. Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew."
Mwahaha, I get to play Mercutio in class!!! Well, "play" is the wrong word; everyone was randomly selected for a part they wanted, and we read through the play in class. But I am MERCUTIO!! I finally got some lines today, but we got to the famous "Queen Mab" speech...and I will never be an actor.
After that fun experience, the sub popped in the Franco Zifferelli version of "Romeo and Juliet" and we watched about 30 minutes. There are SOOOO many hot guys in that movie. Benvolio is sort of cute and nerdy (like Adam Brody, only better looking), Romeo looks like an emo Zac Efron, Tybalt is really sexy...and there are a bunch of shirtless guys in the marketplace.
Shallow?? Yeah, but who cares?
Argh, Mercutio. During the Queen Mab speech he randomly started crying and Romeo got all intimate comforting with him. Ew.
And Amby plays Romeo, so we kept looking at each other and being like, "Eaaaah."
I'm thinking of playing "Harvest Moon" again, but keeping my old game and doing the best I can to finish over the summer.
Or at least get to chapter 4.

No comments: