Friday, May 23, 2008

Has anyone ever died of menstrual cramps??

Wow. A weird couple of days.
My mom saw this dog on Craigslist, and there's a definite possibility it might become ours!! It's coming over tomorrow.
I can officially never eat at Wendy's again.
Just go on their website and make a menu in "Nutrition".
I got a frog from Senora!!! So did Alexis, but she got the green one, not the purple one.
So band is kind of getting old. It's mostly because I'm making it so, but aargh. Frustrating. Just can't wait till next year.
I GOT TO HARVEST MOON CHAPTER 4!!
So my son is an artist teenager now.
Everyone has aged.
The main character is SOOOO OLD!
You go from a cherubic brown-haired angel to an old, wrinkly zombie.
So gross.
"Prince Caspian" AND a three-day weekend.
Complete with a Mrs. Sims-style Romeo and Juliet essay, explaining who was to blame in their deaths and why W. H. Auder was an idiot.
Fun.

No comments: