Thursday, May 08, 2008

Winning looks like losing...and I'm winning every time!!

Oooh. Pastor Mike just crushed all my hopes and dreams!!
I missed Cinco de Mayo!!!
Oh well.



You Should Weigh 155



If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.

If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!


I way like...13 pounds less than that.
I both love and hate track meets. They're so much better when they're at home. I got 3 PRs today, including 37.29 on the 200!! No, that's not good (not good at all), but I'm getting close to my personal BEST!
The 4x4 team beat the school record. They ended up getting 3:58!!! That's ridiculous.
So I'm reading ahead in "Romeo and Juliet" (it's not like I don't know everything that happens), and Juliet is SOOO annoying. Shakespeare captured the essence of 14-year-old girls everywhere perfectly. I get that Benvolio is a dramatic foil, but he's kind of boring. I like him as a character and I wish he had more lines.
Mercutio sings and calls Nurse a whore. I can't wait.

No comments: