Thursday, May 01, 2008

This would be so much easier if I weren't a Perceiver!!

Oh yeah, my mom and I watched some movies last night.
You probably didn't need to know that. But I wanted to tell you. And I wanted to post some quizzes.
But we watched "Bratz Kidz Fairytales"...because my mom has a twisted sense of humor.
I don't have to tell you how that was. :P
"Dan in Real Life" was good, though. Highly enjoyable. Except for Dane Cook.
Steve Carell looks just like my dad.



Your Risk Taking Level: Medium



What's life without a few risks?

You're willing to be daring when the time is right.



You know that there's no reward in life without risk.

You just always make sure that you look before you leap.





What Your Flip Flops Say About You



You live to have fun, and your sense of humor is downright goofy.

You are a big kid on the inside, and you have a very open heart.



You try to make every day feel like a vacation, even if you have other responsibilities.

Each day, you make a little bit of time to play and let loose.



Your ideal warm weather place: Disney World

No comments: