Sunday, May 04, 2008

Time for you to be replaced

The more I listen to "No More Sorrow", the more I think it's about President Bush. I swear, half the songs on "Minutes to Midnight" are about President Bush.
We get it. You hate him. Enough with the F-words.
Nathan's home. That makes things interesting.
Weirdly enough, he'll be home till AUGUST.
He did NOT come bearing gifts.
Argh. Why am I always KEY LIME??
Romeo and Juliet really is the most amazing play. I still don't understand why Mercutio breaks down during the Queen Mab speech. Act II is so sappy, though. She's 13, he's 17, they're horny, IT'S NOT LOVE.
And way to be melodramatic and kill yourselves, guys. XP
Dad will let me play in the worship team!!! We're going to talk to Mike...sometime...
I'm just hoping he doesn't want...I don't know, Pete Wentz?
Pete Wentz I am not.
Aw, we went to Farmland and played with the puppies. Piebald doxie = $800.
Dang.

No comments: