Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thank God this moment's not the last

I saw Alexis in the window. It was pretty funny. I was just walking Tie and she appears in the attic.
Apparently she's switching rooms. She said I could help her paint. :D
But if she's switching rooms, does this mean Texas isn't official?
Because last time I checked, Texas was on. :(
I forgot to ask.
Aaargh, I was reading about the upcoming "Princess Diaries" book, and the blurbs basically told me that Mia will end up with Michael.
NOOOOOOOOOO!
I almost started crying when I read that.
Argh. I hate Michael.
But Meg Cabot is being Meg Cabot.
I just realized that she isn't that great a writer.
And not just because I'm bitter about J.P.
But all of her books are sort of the same.
The characters, the plot...everything.
Princess Diaries is the only series of hers that I truly enjoyed.
I reread "Pants on Fire" and it reeked of predictability and not-so-subtle women's rights messages.
Ugh.
Michele Jaffe is always hilarious and amazing, but I have yet to read "Kitty Kitty".
There's a new Peaches book coming out! Yay!
The last book in the "Dairy Queen" series is not coming out till Fall 2009. XP
Like Mimi, I want to put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger.
Okay, not really.
But dancing on some random guy's stoop at night sounds fun.

No comments: