Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'd like a big slice of alone time with a side of hygiene, please.

After a LOOOOONG 6 hour drive in a rental car, we're all back from Pullman.
Not that that's a good thing.
Well, it is nice to be home and I'll be able to shower...
...but I sort of like it better there.
Not only is there no humidity (!!!!), but it's like a little WSU-village, where all the "villagers" worship the cougar.
We dropped Nathan off. He has a really cool dorm room, and no roommate, which is a plus, I guess.
I think it would be cool to have a roommate, though.
Because you wouldn't have to interact with anyone else, but you wouldn't be lonely.
Unless it was a lame roommate.
I miss Tie. :(
My hair is so greasy.
Ferdinand's is so delicious!!
Hurray for ice cream addictions.
Side note: How come whenever I'm stressed, no matter how trivial the reason, the last thing I think to do is pray?
And, of course, that's often the only thing that helps.
I have (had) good friends who in the past would just start praying and it seemed to help.
And it helps me.
But I'm not like them.
So the question is...
...what's wrong with me?

No comments: