Thursday, August 14, 2008

A movie critic's dream

So I'm currently at Kristine's house with her and Sierra and we're just chilling and watching movies.
We've watched some "Monk", a very well-known Anthony Hopkins movie ^_^, and "Stardust", and now, for some reason, we're watching "George of the Jungle".
Agh, this space bar is impossible, and Thomas Hayden Church is creeping me out.
Mmmm, pizza.
But my dad didn't deliver it. :(
I was so looking forward to it.
AAAAAAAAAGH I HATE Old Town so much. Driving around it is the equivalent of Sunday School.
Ha, pretty much.
Which means it sucks, by the way.
For some reason, Ed REALLY seems to hate me, and I don't know why.
Because when Phoebe and I both screw up, he's all up in my face, but not so much in hers.
I don't blame her, though, just Ed.
He probably thinks that because I resemble a man, I can take criticism like one.
Phoebe is the ONLY person who's noticed my teeth without me telling her.
It would be cool if we were going to the same school.
But no...she's a coug.
AAAGH Brendan Fraser. Hatred, hatred, hatred.
Him and his buggy eyes.
Has he HONESTLY never seen a girl before?
"Stardust" = most romantic movie ever!!!
Too cute.

No comments: