Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'll steeeeeeeal you, Johanna!

I think I'm in love. I'm planning on proposing any time now.
Seriously. These jeans are amazing.
Aaargh, this quiz was pretty inaccurate, but this one was closer out of the two answers I got.



You Are an Eyebrow Piercing



You are unique, quirky, and more than a little eccentric.

You cultivate the weirder sides of your personality, and you don't mind sharing them.



Ever since you were a kid, you've had strong opinions. You've never been like everyone else, and you're okay with that.

And you've always been able to tell people exactly what you think - even when they don't want to hear it.



You love to create, dream, imagine, and communicate. You live in your own universe.

And unlike most people who live in their own little world, you're happy to invite anyone in!


Aaagh. Eyebrow piercing. That seems like it would be uber-painful.
But not as painful as a lip piercing.
A nose piercing still seems the coolest and least painful, even though it would be in cartilage, not just skin.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH there was an article on Barack Obama and Joe Biden in the paper today and it made me SO MAD.
Not because of what the article itself, but because of the subheading.
"Democrats hope the veteran Delaware senator will attract voters who have been alluding Barack Obama - white, blue-collar workers."
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And it's not what the subheading SAYS that bugs me, because that's probably true, but they used the wrong word!!!
"Alluding" means to reference or mention.
If the white, blue-collar workers have been "alluding" to Barack Obama, why does he need Joe Biden to attract them?
The proper word would have been "elude", which means to avoid or escape.
AARGH it was another proud American moment.
Cuz we're living in America
At the end of the millenium
We're living in America
Leave your consience at the tone.
That song is too great. I might be able to buy that soundtrack on Tuesday - finally!
I listened to the original cast Broadway recording and that was pretty spectacular.
Tie chased Luke around the yard yesterday and Luke almost had a heart attack, but he was okay and tried to bite me when I refilled his food bowl, so he's fine.
Tie's obsessed with him now and races to his cage when I let her outside.
Little psycho.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

do they think that walls can hide you?
even now i'm right beside you,
buried sweetly in your yellow hair!

yay

post your schedule

Lauren said...

hey, my hair isn't yellow.
though yours was for a time.
no, you post yours first.