Saturday, August 09, 2008

Wouldn't you like to know?

Sean Kingston. Stuck in my head.
Who knew scoop neck T-shirts were so hard to wear?
I obviously didn't.
Rather than feeling cute and trendy, I feel naked and slutty.
And it's plum, which doesn't look that great on me.
I'm really thinking about destroying my Madison Finn Sims (that was never going to go anywhere) and creating Rent Sims.
Because I can.
And I really want to make a weak-chinned Roger.
I've decided to buy "The Silver Cord" this month with my meager funds because I listened to it online and it sounds pretty cool, and so far it has very positive reviews.
Lol, I spent at least 4 hours reading stuff on Cracked.com and the articles on superheroes cracked me up.
Tie slept with me for about an hour this morning, barked at every little noise coming from outside, and was very annoyed when I decided to get dressed rather than immediately take her on a walk.
In other words, she's back to normal.

No comments: