Thursday, August 28, 2008

Everything's dumber in Texas

ALEXIS ISN'T MOVING TO TEXAS!!
Kevin told me as we were walking to math (there was an open house tonight).
Which explains why she's planning on painting her new room.
YAAAAY!
Open House was cool. I met all my teachers, and they seem nice, except for my psycho PE teacher.
He was talking about how aerobics is working out with oxygen.
???????
Don't you ALWAYS use oxygen when you work out?
In fact, aren't you constantly using oxygen EVERY SECOND?
Whatever. He made us run around the gym to prove some point.
He also made a big deal about how 1 OUT OF EVERY 3 PEOPLE IS OBESE!
Well, no. If you want to get technical, 30% of the population is obese, which translates to 3 out of every 10 people, and if you wanted to reduce that fraction, it would be 1 out of every 3.3 people is obese, but it's impossible to have less than a whole person.
But that's not as HARD-HITTING.
Like I said, he's a psycho.
My English teacher is TOO COOL, and I heard from a lot of juniors and seniors that he's the best teacher in school, but he's sort of a hippie. That's okay, though. He seems to really love reading and actually knows what he's talking about.
And as much as I liked (and sometimes didn't like Mrs. Sims), Mr. Rosedale seems more fun to be around. And we'll be watching tons of movies, so that's a plus.
Dang it, I only have one class with Karen. :P
I don't have any classes with Connor??
P Willy, ha ha ha.
My math teacher is so nerdy and awesome. We're going back to the Chicago method - YESSSSS, math will finally make SENSE again. And Mr. Macaras promised to show examples on the board (:D) and explain things thorougly (XD). Cannot wait for school. And school shopping.
History is awesome, too. We'll be doing a lot of projects that involve food and creativity. It's like we're not studying history at all!
My French teacher wasn't there, but his room has paintings that he's done all over the walls, so I won't be stuck with another teacher like I had last year. XP Yeah, only worst class ever.
Aaagh, my science teacher seemed nice, but I still hate science it'll probably be one of my least favorite classes.
There's this girl in my science class that I haven't talked to since 3RD GRADE and her mom somehow knew who I was and kept talking to me, and I was like, "AARGH, I BARELY REMEMBER YOU!!"
And the girl I used to be friends with is all popular and cute now, so I'm not sure if we'll be BFFs like before.
Not that I'm prejudiced.
I just tend not to fare well with people like her.
Agh, but that's shallow.
Maybe she'll help me actually UNDERSTAND science for once.
I'm reading "Eclipse" now and it's boring and sappy as ever. Edward is SUCH a JEEEERK.
Yeah, Jacob is immature.
But Edward is controlling. Ugh. So much worse.

No comments: