Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Being an Anthony Rapp spaz

MWAHAHAHA the "Rent" soundtrack is MINE!!!!!
The DELUXE version, too, with all the songs, for $27 dollars at Barnes & Noble!!!
Overpriced, yeah, but SO worth it.
Ha. Incendiary wit.
My dad is so jealous.
WHY ARE MY DREAMS SO WEIRD???
Maybe it's because of what I eat.
Maybe there are copious amounts of hallucinogens are being fed me by my parents.
I don't know.
But the Michael Phelps dreams have to stop.
Especially the ones where I somehow end up married to him.
It probably wouldn't be very fun to be married to Michael Phelps.
I couldn't handle the fame...or the ego.
Michael: Yeah. I won 8 gold medals last Olympics. More than anyone ever! I'm the greatest Olympics champion that ever lived!
Lauren: That's nice, honey.
Michael: Feel my arms. Feel them. FEEL THEM!!
Lauren: *half-heartedly pokes a bicep* Yeah. Nice.
Michael: I won 8 gold medals with these babies. Did I say that already?
Lauren: Yes, honey.
Michael: Well, that's what happens when you swim 18 hours a day.
Lauren: I know. That's all you did on our honeymoon.
Michael: Yeah. Good times, good times.
Seattle is pretty much the cooliest.
"What You Own" made my mom spit up laughing.
Lisa and I have vowed to finish the "Twilight" series, no matter how awful it is.
And as melodramatic and boring as "New Moon" is, I can't NOT finish it.
Vampires are overrated.

No comments: