Friday, August 08, 2008

888...the number of the beast?

Ha, Iron Maiden is too cool.
Yeah, today is 8/8/08 and I'm freaking out right now.
Cuz that's pretty cool.
If you're a nerd like me.
Here I sit, sporting my brand new WSU T-shirt. It looks pretty sweet, if I do say so myself.
Tie is almost back to normal, I think. She's still depressed and itchy (probably because she misses Nathan; she did pee on his bed), but she went on two walks and played tug-of-war for about 2 seconds before the next mood swing hit.
*shakes head* Girls.
Iliza Schlesinger won "Last Comic Standing"!!! Wow, who knew? It was between her and Marcus, and she pulled it off. And she's the first woman to win...EVER.
Last night's finale was sort of lame, though. They had Jon Reep, John Lovitz, and some guy off E! perform. Jon Reep was funny, as always. I still love it when he says "Hickory".
But Bill Belamy and Fearne Cotton didn't really have anything to do, so they compromised by telling stupid jokes (Bill), making loud screeching noises (Bill), forcing laughter at all the comics' jokes (Fearne), making weird hand gestures (also Fearne), and looking awkward (again, Fearne).
GROSS, I looked in the mirror without my retainers on and I looked like Demi Lovato!!
No, that's not a good thing!!
But when I showed off my hideous new teeth and turned my head to the side, I WAS Demi Lovato!
Only, you know, taller and myopic.
We even have the same really large cleft chin and bangs!
WHAT IS GOING ON????
It kind of screwed up my entire day.
Because I went through 6 years of dental torture so they could make me look like Demi Lovato.
So no, Mom, I don't think this stupid braces business was worth it AT ALL.
I have half a mind NOT to wear these stupid retainers.
But, of course, I only have half a mind.

No comments: