Thursday, August 07, 2008

Smile, it's the end of the world!

I GOT MY BRACES OFF!!
And, somehow, it doesn't seem worth it.
All my teeth are really big and white and straight like little tombstones, but it really doesn't look all that attractive.
And I never smile with my mouth open, so what's the point?
And now I have to wear two retainers.
Yeah, TWO.
And they make it a little hard to talk.
And I have to wear them all the time.
This reminds me of the rubber band fiasco.
But they DID fund a trip to Coldstone for me and my family because they'd run out of caramel apples.
I can be pacified with ice cream.
Coldstone is better than Ferdinand's, I think.
I love Ferdinand's, but they don't have as many creative flavors.
Now I can eat CARAMEL!
After I take out my retainers, anyway.
But it was sort of embarrassing trying to ask my dad for "toaster strudels" and he was like, "What? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?"
Tie is feeling better today, but she still itches and is sort of listless.
What happened to my sanguine dog?

No comments: