Friday, October 06, 2006

*violins* Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

Listening to my depressing music playlist. I solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God. LOVE THAT SONG. KJ rules.
Hm, my grape soda actually tastes good. -_-
Today was our first Distinguished Readers meeting. *yawn* LAME. We did get popcorn, tho. With LOTS of butter. But we talked about the book we were reading, our favorite book...END OF MEETING. Wth? I was expecting Book Lovers Anonymous. I was wrong. Daniel and Colton are in my group. I haven't seen Colton a lot this year.
I think one of my friends disappeared off the face of the earth. Which she does. A LOT.
BRB.
Back.
OMG went to Penny's, bought a thermal, WHICH I CAN NOW WEAR UNDER ALL MY BLACK STUFF! All three shirts...but whatever. YAAAAAAAH! And it has THUMB HOLES! I have THUMBS!!!!!!
Listening to Novocain. Cool song, lol.
WHY CAN'T I CRY? BLEEDING VICTIMS I WATCH DIE, FILTERED THROUGH MY EYES, BLOOD TURNS WHITE, TURNS WHITE!
I need to read 10 books by the end of the year. HAHAHAHAHA that's funny.
I'm going to reread the Princess Diaries. The whole series. That and the Inheritance trilogy or whatever it's called. Starting with Eragon.
They should make a movie of "Survivng the Applewhites". There's a lot of good scenes in that.

No comments: